CARGO TRADING INTERNATIONAL DE COLOMBIA S.A.S. (hereinafter jointly THE COMPANY) is committed to the strictest compliance with the law and the protection of the rights of individuals and companies, therefore, it informs the owners of the data of the adoption of the following policies on collection, treatment and use of personal data, which will be mandatory for THE COMPANY as the data controller, its employees, as well as those third parties that, by virtue of current legal regulations and THE COMPANY, assume the quality of data processors.
The personal data of the owners that THE COMPANY has will be collected, used, transmitted, transferred, stored and processed for the following purposes:
- Transmit the personal data of the holders to the control organisms and other authorities in case the law requires it.
- Carry out marketing activities and/or promotion of services.
- Send information about new products and services.
- Strengthen relationships with BUSINESS ASSOCIATES, by sending relevant information and evaluating the quality of the service.
- Update data and identification documents.
- Billing of purchased services.
- Determine pending obligations, consult financial information and credit history, report unfulfilled obligations to information centers, with respect to its debtors, judicial and disciplinary record consultations, lists of international crimes.
- Register the personal data of the holders in the information systems of THE COMPANY and in its commercial and operational databases.
- Develop activities of the Human Management area such as selection, hiring, evaluation of participants in selection processes, verification of work and personal references, conducting security studies; as well as payroll management, affiliations to entities of the general social security system, well-being and occupational health activities.
- Control access to the offices of THE COMPANY and safeguard the safety of the people who are inside them. Any other activity of a similar nature to those described above that are necessary to develop the corporate purpose of THE COMPANY.
We inform you that the communication channels in case you require a copy of the queries or any additional information will be the email firstname.lastname@example.org and the telephone number 571 2851417, contact Andrea Pita. Thank you for working with us and allowing us to contribute to the development of your company and Colombian companies in general.
DUTIES OF THE COMPANY When THE COMPANY is directly responsible for the treatment of the data of the holders, it must comply with the following duties:
- Guarantee the data holders of THE COMPANY, at all times, the full and effective exercise of their constitutional right of habeas data. • Request and keep a copy of the authorization granted by the owner of the data.
- Clearly inform the owner about the purpose of the collection and the rights that assist him by virtue of the authorization granted.
- Keep the information under the necessary security conditions to prevent its adulteration, loss, consultation, use or unauthorized or fraudulent access.
- Guarantee that the information provided to the person in charge of the treatment is true, complete, exact, updated, verifiable and understandable.
- Update the information, communicating in a timely manner to the person in charge of the treatment, all the news regarding the data that has previously been provided and adopt the other necessary measures so that the information provided to it is kept updated.
- Rectify the information when it is incorrect and communicate what is pertinent to the person in charge of the treatment.
- Provide the person in charge of the treatment, as the case may be, only data whose treatment is previously authorized and as long as it is expressly requested from THE COMPANY.
- Demand from the person in charge of the treatment at all times, respect for the security and privacy conditions of the information of the owner of the data.
- Process the queries and claims made by the owners within the terms established in this Policy.
- Inform at the request of the owner about the use given to their data.
- Comply with the instructions and requirements issued by the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce.
- Guarantee that the use of the information will be restricted to the purposes of the present policy described in advance.
EFFECTIVE DATE.This COMPANY Policy will enter into force as of May 2, 2016. Last update November 28, 2023.